- NetworkingTest - A basic UDP sender and receiver (Qt - Windows, OSX, Android)
- QML-Tic-Tac-Toe - A basic tictactoe game that I wrote to learn how to use QML and to learn how to upload apps to the Google Play (QML - Android)
- ROV Spy - A tablet application that shows the status of an ROV by listening in to the COM feed (Qt - Android, OSX, Windows, will port to Linux)
- Jesuit Robotics - An Android QML/C++ based application that would sit on our ROV control network and display the status of the relays, motors and sensors of the ROV.
- ROV controller for my robotics team (Qt - Windows and OSX, I stopped working on it since I am now the team's captain instead of being the head of programming)
- BruinLyfe - An Android port of the Bruin Life app for iOS. It lists dining hall hours and menu options for UCLA's on-campus dining.
- Monterey - FOSS ROV Controller (Qt - Windows, OSX, trying to port to Android)
- Tahoe - Component of ROV-Suite that is a portable, touch based UI (QML - Windows, OSX, Linux, Android)
Arduino to Arduino ROV controller (FOSS, Arduino)(Possibly replaced by Tahoe unless people ask for it)
- Thumb Hypoplasia analysis app for Android useful for getting quantitative data about patients with a limited range of motion
GUI Git client for Android devices(shelved for right now due to schoolwork and various other more important projects)
- UnitCircleQuiz - An app that helps you memorize the unit circle angles and coordinates
- Some XML and database work (maybe use XML for rov-suite settings and make a custom bug tracker to learn about databases)