So I found out over the weekend that my zip archive on SourceForge for Monterey was lacking one DLL that caused Monterey to not function. I just fixed the issue and uploaded a new zip. You can find it here. I feel really embarrassed for letting such a glaring issue slide by for so many months. Sorry if I caused any problems!
I'm thinking about shifting rov-suite from SourceForge to Github because I like Github's social features and Github is just generally more polished. If I do that, the executable binaries will be hosted elsewhere, maybe in the public folder of my DropBox, and linked to the Github page.
Thanks for stopping by,