Sunday, April 29, 2012

First Officially Released Android Application

Great news!  I became an Android developer on Google's Playstore today in time to upload my first QML application (a tic-tac-toe game called QML-Tic-Tac-Toe)!  I wrote this game so that I could start becoming familiar with QML and so that I could release my first application on Google's appstore.


As you can see, it's a pretty simplistic game.  Users click on the tiles to place their color there, and when the game is finished, they can click the bar on the right hand side to reset the game.  You can find the source here.  I'll put up the link for this app once it makes it through the approval process.

I plan on taking what I've learned about QML and the Android Marketplace process from this application and applying it to my later apps.  I'm thinking about rewriting the Android ROV Spy application using QML with Qt C++.  That'll be a good lesson for me in tying the two (C++ and QML) together.

I found an awesome tutorial for putting apps up on the Market place by Cutehacks which you can see below:



Thanks for stopping by!

Chris K

No comments:

Post a Comment